Helping Victims of serious injuries pursue compensation
When a person suffers an injury—whether it’s minor or serious—in an accident, the healing process can take either weeks or months to make 完全康复. 然而，有些伤害是灾难性的 nature that can have a long-lasting or permanent impact on a victim’s life.
There are a wide variety of injuries that can be life-changing. 一些 最常见的灾难性伤害包括:
If you have sustained a catastrophic injury caused by a negligent party in Illinois, our 芝加哥 catastrophic accident 律师s at 伦纳德法律团体 is dedicated to helping you recover the financial compensation you deserve. 凭借二十多年的法律经验，我们做到了 帮助我们的客户获得了超过5亿美元 裁决、和解和裁决 代表他们. 我们可以调查事故，收集证据，寻找 professional assistance from field experts, and maximize your award.
联系 我们今天灾难性的伤害律师 (312) 487-2513 让我们帮助你最大化你的应得补偿.
A catastrophic injury is defined as a permanent injury or illness that 受害者必须在他/她的余生中生活在一起. 而个人受伤 在自然界中可以是严重的，它们往往是暂时的吗.
The following are the most common causes of 灾难性的伤害:
- 车 和摩托车事故 – Since motorcyclists are only protected by a helmet and padded clothing, a collision with a passenger vehicle can result in riders suffering 灾难性的伤害.
- 车, 卡车事故 – Due to the massive size and weight of commercial semi-trucks, big rigs, and tractor-trailers in comparison with a passenger vehicle, occupants in a car can suffer 灾难性的伤害 when a truck crashes into them.
- 行人及自行车意外 – Pedestrians and cyclists don’t have adequate protection when 他们被一辆车撞了.
- 危险的产品 – From inherently dangerous toys to faulty tools, these products 会导致灾难性的伤害.
- 危险的财产状况 – Whether it’s a tripping hazard to falling objects, dangerous conditions on public or private premises can also lead to 灾难性的伤害.
As our lawyers can tell you from our years of experience, a crucial component of any catastrophic injury claim is the correct calculation of damages. Immediately after a serious accident that causes significant injuries, the amount of damages will already be extensive, such as the costs associated with emergency medical treatment and the destruction of your property. Yet the worst damages and highest costs are likely not yet experienced.
Catastrophic injuries will follow the survivor around for years, if not 他们的余生. All the while, the lasting injury will cause complications, 每个人都有自己的成本. 为了准确地向我方索赔 catastrophic injury clients, we need to consider how those costs will look far into the future, not just what has already been experienced. Using our extensive legal experience, we can calculate and pursue those 为你带来的损失.
Extended or lasting damages caused by a catastrophic injury may include:
- 终身康复: Physical, speech, and occupational therapies can help someone mitigate or reduce the lingering consequences of a catastrophic injury. 例如, weekly physical therapy can help with chronic pain and mobility limitations 在脊髓损伤的病人身上. 去看心理医生的费用 each week or month for years and years can add up quickly, though.
- 减少的收入潜力: A serious injury that forever limits someone can also significantly lessen 他们在自己的职业领域能挣多少钱. 例如，职业 require frequent physical labor could become limited or impossible for someone who suffered multiple broken bones in a car accident, forcing them to take sedentary work that pays less than the role they really wanted. The gap between what you do earn after your accident and what you could have earned had it never occurred can be bridged with a successful injury claim.
- 生活方式的修改: Catastrophic injury survivors often need to change their day-to-day lives 因为他们的伤势. 例如，必须使用轮椅的人 to get around due to a paralyzing injury will need to modify their home 来适应自己. 当他们将来搬到新家时， they will also need to deal with such accommodations and complications then.
- 缩短预期寿命: Some 灾难性的伤害 can dramatically lessen the survivor’s 比如许多类型的脑损伤. 知道的悲哀 that you may have lost years of a happy, healthy life because of someone else’s mistakes can be factored into your future damages as a form 非经济损失.
365bet体育app at (312) 487-2513 查阅更多有关我们法律服务的资料.
When a catastrophic injury is caused by the negligence or carelessness of another party, victims can pursue compensation in the form of a personal 伤害诉讼. 由于灾难性事故的复杂性， our legal team can guide you through the legal process and ensure all 过去和未来的医疗照顾照顾.
谢谢你！ sincerely from the bottom of my heart for what you did for me.——罗伯特B.
Ahora gracias a 伦纳德法律团体 yo y mi familia dejamos de sufrir.——杰勒德瓦莱